- The Josef Schreiber KG was founded under the management of Josef Schreiber and Theodor Ulrich.
- The completion of the new harbour at Stromhafen Andernach Rheinkilometer 611,7 and the purchase of 5.500 qm commercial ground at the basin as well as the completion of the 2.000 qm large warehouse enable the company to start work.
- Handling, dispatch, and storage have been the focus of the company ever since
- Increasing areas of business, in particular in handling and storage led to the construction of a new office sector within the warehouse.
- New construction of the company own truck repair workshop.
- Constant growth and the completion of the container terminal (CSA) at Hafen Andernach means that Schreiber-Logistik, as certified service provider, can take on the additional task of Container stuffing and stripping.
- In June of this year Schreiber-Logistik stuffs their 50.000th Container.
- Construction of a 6-container lock and renovation of the warehouse.
- In June of this year Schreiber-Logistik stuffs their 100.000th Container.